Treat someone to a gift they won't forget – a flight in a Tiger Moth!
The de Havilland Tiger Moth biplane was the primary RAF training aircraft during the Second World War. Pilots would then move on to either fighters such as the Spitfire and Hurricane or bombers such as the Lancaster and Wellington.
We offer different types of experiences:
- Scramble 60mins - £499
- Training sortie 30mins - £299
- Squadron standby - 15mins £150
Your experience will cover the following and last an hour:
- Full appraisal and walk round of aircraft
- Pre-flight briefing of the capabilities of the aircraft and the controls
- A flight over the gorgeous Yorkshire countryside and various aerobatic manoeuvres in the aircraft which your pilot will thrill you with
- Use of the instruments
- Use of the intercom/radio
- Post-flight debrief and celebratory glass of sparkling wine or 'Tiger Moth' Porter
All flights include:
- A framed photograph of you and your pilot
- A Pilot's Log Book
- Exclusive pilot's scarf and goggles
- Exclusive 'Sweetheart' brooch and matching cufflink set
- A bottle of specially brewed 'Tiger Moth' porter
Purchase this experience today for £499 through Tiger Moth Experience. For each flight, a proportion of the cost is donated to the RAF Benevolent Fund. Call 0330 123 0599.